Last year, right before the ball dropped for 2018, I learned about Bullet Journaling. I was extremely interested because 1. I’m a planner and 2. I’m creative. What better way to keep track of my life than a cute bullet journal.
I went to Barnes and Noble, picked up a pink bullet journal and started to plan out what I wanted my 2018 to look like.
Long story short, I got lost in the sauce and lost track of myself and my journal.
This time, I wanted to try again, but with guidance. I purchased Ryder Carroll’s “The Bullet Journal Method” so that I could really get my head in the game for 2019. (Ryder Carroll is the creator of the bullet journal.)
I finished the book in 3 days (thanks to heavy MTA train delays). I was ready to start my 2k19 planning.
Here’s what I’m keeping track of this year
- Skillshare classes that I’m taking.
- Tracking my driving lessons and finally getting my license.
- Books on my 2019 list
- Budget for each of the 12 months (It’s good to have a budget plan)
- Trip planning (I have three trips that I want to take this year)
- Restaurant list (tracking which restaurants I go to this year)
- Money savings tracker (each of the accounts has an ultimate goal)
- Doctor appointments
- Weight loss tracker, in increments of 10.
- Date nights (it would be fun to look back on)
- Instagram tracker (I want to post more photos on Instagram so keeping track of when I post will give me an incentive)
- Spending log (it’s good to know where my money is going)
- Debt tracker (I want to pay off my credit card this year and I want to keep track of my student loan debt)
- Water tracker (I already drink water, but the goal is a gallon a day)
- Face mask tracker
- Master grocery list
- My favorite recipes (a goal to make more home cooked meals and switch it up)
- Monthly challenges (I’ll write a blog post on each one…stay tuned)
Do any of you use a bullet journal? If you do what do you track? Happy New Year!